<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7428362864728979285?origin\x3dhttp://lost-missing-gone.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 21, 2010


wrote this on the bus juz now..
i noe it sucks but juz felt lyk posting..

A broken heart,
A shattered soul,
A bleeding me left all alone.

I thought it over,
Felt it thorough,
And all tats left was a lonely actor.

I thought you cared,
But i was wrong,
You did'nt give a damn at all.

I considered,
The pros and cons,
And decided that i'll move on.

It will be hard,
Through the journey,
But i will give my best and more.

I guess it's better,
Now than ever,
We stand taller,
Independant forever.

I hope we've learnt,
A lesson or two,
And in my heart there'll always be,
The one and only precious you!

~ { 5:34 PM }
reflections of my life;